Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Yes, I Made It Myself"

Last year, my darling niece decided to do caricatures of the people that were in her life. And she made this one of me. She would pick a trait that was prominent in the person and draw about it. She did one of daughter Annie, showing little ghosts coming from a tea pot and the books on the shelves of the library. Annie loves books and tea and stories of ghosts. It was very charming. So, I asked her to do one of me. I always find it fascinating to see what people think of others. So, I found out what trait she found dominant in me. And yes, I do like to make things for myself as much as I can.

2 comments:

patrice said...

I love this one! It really is how I see you!
xoxo

Phyllis said...

This is so sweet. I am so impressed. You all have so much innate artistic talent in your genes.