Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh, I Have a Frog in My Soap!!!!


How did that little froggie get in my soap? Will it be O.K.? My granddaughter is attending Science Camp and I think that it would be fun to go as well. But I don't pass the age requirements. This is one of the items that she made last week. And I haven't figured out if she will be offended if I don't use it and just look at it or go ahead and use it. Here I am back to another decision.
Also, this photo is the very first that I have tried to edit. I am getting familiar with the effects that I can create. It is a first for Lucy making soap and me for editing a photo. Wow!
Both soaps have frogs in them. That is very funny!

2 comments:

patrice said...

Wow! Photo retouching! Ain't no stopping you now. Soon you won't need any more computer/graphics support from me...
xo

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

WOW! One beautiful header! Everything you love beautifully placed!!!