Sunday, November 28, 2010

My New "PassWord" Binder

This is my very small binder that I use for my password holder. It is about four years old or I should say since I bought it. I think that it is far older than that because the plastic has begun to tear. I put duck tape on the binder but it sure made it look ugly. And I don't like to look at things that I can do something about.


And this is what I did. I covered it with a sample fabric and the decorations are excess in my Sewing Box. I did put a magnetic snap on it because with the duct tape drew it open slightly.

Now, I can look at my little book and be pleased with it.

5 comments:

patrice said...

You are too cool for school!
Now I want to fix up my password book.
xo

Phyllis said...

This reminds me of William Morris who said, in so many words, that it is important to have things that are useful and beautiful. Now I am reviewing in my mind all the useful things that I have that are shameful to the eye that beg to be beautiful. What an improvement you have made....lovely to look at and I am sure to hold too.

Run Lori Run said...

Such a smart thing to do, I must copy you.:)

Katherine said...

Ooooh... how lovely, Pat! How smart you are to keep a password book in the first place. It would certainly save time, as I've come to learn the hard way. lol

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog.You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.