Friday, August 13, 2010

The Confrontation Over Property Rights

I have never seen Chester so relaxed (and so long). He was completely out. It was a pleasure to see him sleeping like this.
My son and daughter-in-law remodeled the children's room while the children were off at Computer Camp (supervised by the other grandmother). So, being able to, they cleaned and eliminate lots and lots. The beneficiary of the largess is the Dog Yard Sale. Somehow the sheep skin was put in with everything else.
I threw it down in the front room to see what the cats would do. Chester was the only one that saw me do this. He went over to check it out, found that it was very comfy and decided he needed a nap.

A while later Penelope went looking for Chester and then went ballistic that he took the rug before she had a chance to look at it.
Remember that when you are a Princess, you get to call the shots.
I haven't decided whether to give the rug away or keep it.

We'll see. Good behavior counts !

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

No question, you should keep it. However, each cat should have turns at napping. Obviously, it could become a favorite. Every time you post photos of these two, Chester and Penelope, I scroll down very slowly so I can indulge every sensory delight. One can never get too much of these two beauties!

Run Lori Run said...

Cat behavior cracks me up...keep it! :)

beadbabe49 said...

After three years together my two just shared a silk pillow last week, so maybe your two will share too?