Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Product?

I was discussing the word "product" with my darling niece. I think that word is very disparaging to effort of the artist. Many yeas ago, I heard Harry Connick Jr. tell his interviewer that he would have a new "product" out shortly. Now he is a man that has been entertaining since he was a young child and yet he could demean his gift by calling it a product.
Well, I don't want to do that to my efforts. This is the "product" of the last six weeks. I just enjoy the fact that this is the first time that I have been able to make three. I mean 3 purse in six weeks. Yeah!!!
I feel so "productive"!

2 comments:

patrice said...

Oh the light in your studio looks fantastic in this shot.
And your product looks amazing!
Wink, wink.
xoxo
P-

Phyllis said...

I know "product" does seem a disparaging term. Your bags are so beautiful. You should well them!