Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why I like and Envy Cats

My friends and family know that I look at three sites every day - Awkward Family Photos, Cute Overload and Catasters. If they are good, they are very good. And usually they find at least one funny bone in me. This photo is off Catasters.
This photo had me laughing and showing it to Penelope (my gorgeous white cat). She is the epitome of the attitude these cats display.
The owners love those cats. Each cat has it's own food and water source. They don't have to look at the other's bad eating manners or listen to slurping. These cats are cared for and yet true to cat form, they don't care! So very funny!
I sympathize and truly, I understand. And I think that this is also why I like cats. You can't buy their love.


2 comments:

Run Lori Run said...

I had never heard of that site- Catasters-- how funny! Look how innocent he appears! It looks like he's saying, "Who me?"

Yahoo Messenger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.