Monday, March 7, 2011

What is it About Cats?



I finally clear the decks so that I can cut this fabric and what do I see? Yes, it is Chester. This has happened my whole life with cats. It seems that whatever I am interested in, they are in the middle of it. Yesterday I was trying to figure out how I can lay the pattern out on this narrower than usual fabric, and there was Penelope right on top of the paper. Over a life time I have had to resort to locking the cat out of the room. Then I am plagued with guilt. My precious darling has to stay away from me! Will he forgive me or hold his love for ransom? Right now, Penelope is rubbing my shoulder because I have not given her lunch. Well, back to their schedule. I know who rules!

4 comments:

Red Cat Cards said...

LOL ! My cat's the same way... whatever I do, he purrrrrs and walk through it, on it and sits !

Pat said...

Tell those darn cats to get off my new robe!
Shoo!
Shoo!
(Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!)
xo
P-

Run Lori Run said...

Yep. If I'm reading, writing, sewing...they are very...helpful!

Phyllis said...

Do I ever know this routine well!! But I have to admit that there is a part of me that loves it too. Then I ask myself the question? If my cats were not around would I miss their company including sitting on the fabric that I am about to cut? Yes! You have such sweeties.