Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Dog Trial time !

It is now time for the dog club I belong to to have their dog trial.  Part of the way that the club raises money, is to have a Raffle.  We solicit businesses and members for donations.  We receive tickets, dog food, dog pillows and many items that can be found at pet stores.  I donate a purse.  This year it is a tote.


I found the fabric on ebay.  It is easier to find a particular type of fabric on ebay than going to your local fabric store.  I like this fabric because it shows quite a few "pure bred" dogs.  There are pockets on the side for sunglasses and a velcro pocket that would hold a cell phone.  Then there is a large front pocket.  And for "bling" I put two harness hooks on the top.


The purse measures  14 H x 11 1/2 W x 3 D.

8 comments:

patrice said...

That is no simple little tote!
Detailed and complicated, I'd say.
You're amazing,
xo
P-

patrice said...

That is no simple little tote!
Detailed and complicated, I'd say.
You're amazing,
xo
P-

Run Lori Run said...

I've made one tote bag and swore I'd never do it again...:) I messed up on the lining and it turned out all wonky! I used to have some dog fabric similar to this, somewhere....

service ac said...

service ac jogja, great posts

Run Lori Run said...

You're not posting anymore! I hope you are doing well and still making bags!

Unknown said...

nice
http://animal-99.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Did your uncle own the "Hand of Gold Originals" in West Hollywood?

Unknown said...

I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice www.proessaywriting.com
to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.