Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Dog Trial time !

It is now time for the dog club I belong to to have their dog trial.  Part of the way that the club raises money, is to have a Raffle.  We solicit businesses and members for donations.  We receive tickets, dog food, dog pillows and many items that can be found at pet stores.  I donate a purse.  This year it is a tote.


I found the fabric on ebay.  It is easier to find a particular type of fabric on ebay than going to your local fabric store.  I like this fabric because it shows quite a few "pure bred" dogs.  There are pockets on the side for sunglasses and a velcro pocket that would hold a cell phone.  Then there is a large front pocket.  And for "bling" I put two harness hooks on the top.


The purse measures  14 H x 11 1/2 W x 3 D.

11 comments:

patrice said...

That is no simple little tote!
Detailed and complicated, I'd say.
You're amazing,
xo
P-

patrice said...

That is no simple little tote!
Detailed and complicated, I'd say.
You're amazing,
xo
P-

Run Lori Run said...

I've made one tote bag and swore I'd never do it again...:) I messed up on the lining and it turned out all wonky! I used to have some dog fabric similar to this, somewhere....

service ac said...

service ac jogja, great posts

Run Lori Run said...

You're not posting anymore! I hope you are doing well and still making bags!

وهم وهم said...

nice
http://animal-99.blogspot.com/

bark collar said...

Nice blog

Laurel Inn said...

Did your uncle own the "Hand of Gold Originals" in West Hollywood?

jazz said...

http://sonidos.blogdiario.com/

Loran Fabyuel said...

I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice www.proessaywriting.com
to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.

KF white said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
xây nhà xưởng giá rẻ
xây nhà xưởng uy tín
công ty xây nhà xưởng uy tín
công ty xây nhà xưởng giá rẻ
công ty xây nhà xưởng
nhà tiền chế
công ty nhà tiền chế
thi công nhà tiền chế
thi công nha tiền chế uy tín
thi công nhà tiền chế giá rẻ
thiết kế nhà tiền chế
thiết kế nhà tiền chế đẹp
mẫu thiết kế nhà tiền chế