Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two of My Favorite People

I have carried this in my wallet for a long, long time. Have you ever seen two happier people. The loved to be in each other's company. This is my Mother and my Darling Niece in one of the first times that they went off by them selves to see my grandmother. They all reveled in each other. The happiness is so thick, you could slice it and serve it. That is why I carry it, so I can enjoy and participate in their happiness.
As it is said on television "What's in your wallet?"

2 comments:

patrice said...

There was never a time that I wasn't ecstatic being with Frances. This picture completely captures the (hopefully) mutual joy that we shared.
I think there are a few pictures that come close to capturing our love affair to.
Love you,
P-

Run Lori Run said...

Ah, the joy is evident- don't you love it? My wallet is embarrassingly sparce- I have one photo of my daughter in kindergarten...boring!